package of large burrito tortilla shells
1 lb. of ground beef
1 package of taco seasoning
can of refried beans
can of red enchilada sauce
2. Lay a burrito shell on each plate. Add 1/4 cup of ground beef.
4. Add 2 T. of enchilada sauce to the top of the beans and meat mixture.
6. Chop your lettuce and tomatoes and add to the inside.
7. Carefully wrap the burrito up. As you can see from the picture that mine cracked a little bit. Not as pretty but just as tasty.
8. Pour some enchilada sauce over the top of the burrito. Add a handful of cheese. Microwave for 3-4 min. until heated.
Garnish with your favorite Mexican condiments- salsa, sour cream, jalapeno's and cilantro are some of our favorites.
We LOVE Mexican food and eat it at least 2 times a week. Do you have any favorite family foods?
Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to have you follow along and subscribe to my RSS Feed or sign up to receive daily Emails delivered to your inbox . You can also follow along via Facebook.