I LOVE quick & easy dinner ideas. Sheet pan dinners have been my summer go to meals. Today I’m sharing with you a Quick & Easy Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner. The beauty of this sheet pan dinner is you can use the veggies you have on hand. Also, if you have a picky eater you don’t have to dip up that part of the dinner for them.
10 minPrep Time
20 minCook Time
30 minTotal Time
- 2-3 chicken breast (depending on size) cubed and seasoned with your favorite seasoning
- Your favorite vegetables or what you have on hand, cubed in bite size chunks
- Olive oil
- Canola oil spray
- Spray your pan with the spray to keep everything from sticking.
- Place your chicken on the pan in one corner.
- Continue adding your veggies to the pan. I keep mine separated most of the time because I have a child who is picky. That keeps him from having to pick out the things he doesn't like.
- Sprinkle the ingredients with olive oil.
- Bake in oven until chicken & veggies are cooked, approximately 20 minutes at 375.
- Once done dip up and enjoy!
- Serves 4
See I told you it was quick and easy and oh so delicious and healthy!
Do you have a favorite sheet pan recipe? If so leave me the link in the comments.
Check out these 20 Delicious Sheet Pan Dinners!
I’d love to have you follow along. You can subscribe to my RSS Feed or sign up to receive daily Emails delivered to your inbox. You can also follow along via Facebook, Google + or Twitter.
Leave Your Comments