My daughter asked if I would do a round up of snack ideas for school for my granddaughters. She has a really hard time coming up with healthy snacks that are peanut free. I told her I was up for that challenge so thought I’d share them with you as well. Like I’ve mentioned in my posts on Make Ahead Breakfasts 2 and Sandwich-less Lunches 2 I like to be able to make things ahead. My goal is to take a day a month and make up my breakfasts, lunches, and snacks. That way we will be able to grab and go. Now fresh fruit and veggies won’t last a month but they will last a week so I’ll bag those up on Sun. afternoon. The ultimate goal is organization! I hope you find something from this list of Make Ahead Back to School Snacks that you can use.
Make Ahead Back to School Snacks
Self Serve Snack Stations– they also share 10 healthy snack ideas
Here is a list of nut free snacks for those peanut free rooms.
100 Gluten Free Snacks
source and source
- The Ultimate Back to School Resource
- Back to School Organization
- My Back to School Organization
- Sandwich-less Lunches
- Sandwich-less Lunches 2
- Make Ahead Breakfasts
- Make Ahead Breakfasts 2
- Make Ahead School Snacks
- Back to School Muffin Tin Recipes
- Freezer Slow Cooker Meals
- Back to School Clothing Checklist
- #1 Things Kids Need as they go Back to School
- Practical Tips for Back to School Routines
- First Day of School Photo Opportunities
- DIY Locker Accessories
- 15 Motivational Sports Printables
- Printable Motivational Binder Covers
I’d love to have you follow along. You can subscribe to my RSS Feed or sign up to receive daily Emails delivered to your inbox. You can also follow along via Facebook, Google + or Twitter.