Friday, December 6, 2013
I'm baking up a storm. It's my sister's cookie exchange weekend. I packaged up my cookies but didn't have any tags to put on my packages. So... I made some. I have two color themes with 4 different sayings. You just need to download, print, cut, punch a hole and add ribbon. Nice and easy! You could use these on multiple gifts.
Thursday, December 5, 2013
I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias and its client.
I gathered all my ingredients.
You will need:
2. Divide the batter into 2 and shape each one into a log.
3. Slice into rounds and place on your pan.
4. Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 10 - 12 minutes. You do not want them to brown. Cool.
5. For the glaze pour 1 cup of powdered sugar and 2 12/ T of milk in a bowl and stir.
6. Lightly drizzle your glaze over the cookie.
7. Add chopped Peanut M&M's.
If you want more M&M's Ideas please visit here.
Oh, I think these cookies would be really fun for Christmas as well, just use the red and green Peanut M&M's.
1. Enter your email in the form below and click “Enter”
2. Pin the contest image to any of your own Pinterest boards
3. Visit the Baking with M Pinterest board and Re-Pin your favorites to enter http://www.pinterest.com/cbsocially/baking-with-mms/
Three (3) Winners will be selected at random - One (1) entry per person.
Contest runs 12/06/13 - 12/31/13
Do you have any good Christmas birthday ideas you could share??
Wednesday, December 4, 2013
I recently heard about a new home business- Lila Rose, a beautiful hair accessory company and I wanted to let you know that Melody has offered to GIVEAWAY a pair of Lovely Stone bobby pins to one of Second Chance to Dream's followers!!!
In addition to a chance to win a set of bobby pins, Melody is running a sale for new customers - Buy 3 items, get 1 free!!
Aren't they adorable?
These would be great for those holiday parties or a great gift idea or even a stocking stuffer!
I received a pair of these Lovely Circle Stone set bobby pins from Independent Lilla Rose Consultant Melody Detwiler to try.
I don't normally wear things in my hair because I think it's too short but when I saw these bobby pins I was willing to give it a try and I really like them! Aren't they cute?
Here's are a few of the other accessories they have!
Also, if you are looking for a family friendly business opportunity, then Lilla Rose, may be what you're looking for. It's perfect for busy moms since there are no monthly requirement. Please contact Melody for more information.
a Rafflecopter giveaway