How are your goals coming? We are 13 days into January and hopefully you’re still plugging along, keeping on track. Today is Tasty Tuesday and I have a yummy clean eating recipe for you: Chicken Fajita Lettuce Wraps.
Here’s what you need to make this:
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts thinly sliced
- salt and pepper
- 2 T olive oil
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 1 large red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 t. grated peeled ginger
- 1/4 to 1/2 t. red-pepper flakes
- 3 T. soy sauce
- 3 T. rice vinegar
- 1 1/2 t. cornstarch, mixed with 1 T.water
- 12 to 16 Boston lettuce leaves (about 2 heads)
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil over high heat. Add the chicken and cook, transfer to a bowl.
- Add remaining T. of oil to pan, also add the onion and bell pepper. Cook until onion is tender and golden, about 4 minutes (reduce heat if browning too quickly).
- Reduce heat to medium; add garlic, ginger, and red-pepper flakes; cook, stirring, until fragrant, 30 to 60 seconds.
- Stir in soy sauce, vinegar, and cornstarch mixture; remove from heat. Add chicken and toss to coat. Serve in lettuce cups.
You can serve with brown rice if you want but I like them just like they are!
Want some more Lettuce Wrap recipes? Here are 10 different recipes.
Do you have a favorite Lettuce Wrap recipe? If so please share it.
Keep up the GREAT work. We can do it!!
It’s Overflowing, DIY Showoff, The Girl Creative,Interior Frugalista/Under the Table and Dreaming, Skip to my Lou, , , Between Naps on the Porch, Thrifty Decor Chick, I Should Be Mopping the Floor, Craft, //Tip Junkie, Sugar Bee Crafts , Not Just a Housewife , , Timewarp Wife, New Nostalgia, Yesterday on Tuesday, The Gunny Sack/Inspiration Exchange, The DIY Dreamer, Gingersnap Crafts , We are that Family, Raising Homemakers , Women Living Well NY Melrose Family, Someday Crafts Family Home and Life, Life with the Crust Off, Crystal & Comp, Live, Laugh, Rowe, Imparting Grace, Saving 4 Six,, Artsy Fartsy Mama, / The Shabby Nest, Chic on a Shoestring, Craft O Maniac, Practically Functional,The Best Recipes Blog, Filled Fridays,Pretty Pintastic TheThirty Sixth Avenue. Link Party Palooza// Sister’s Stuff, Bowdabra Blog, Funky Junk Interiors, Be Different, Act Normal,, Made From Pinterest,