I just ran across a one stop information site and I am excited to share it with you today. The site is P&Geveryday. In my family the 4th of July holiday is almost as special as Christmas is. Why you might ask? Because the first week of July all my kids, their spouses and grand kids come home for the week. There is always lots of food, fun and craziness. I have a LARGE family so I have to be organized and completely prepared for their visit, that’s the goal anyway, so, I don’t have time to scour the internet, searching meals, fun things to do, etc..
I highly recommend you take a few minutes to browse the site. This is what you will discover on P&Geveryday™:
- Delicious recipes, beauty trends, and smart tips
- New products to try out for yourself, family and home
- Product ratings and reviews
- Fresh ideas and inspiration
- Coupons and samples from your trusted brands
- And much more!
- P&Geveryday™ is committed to making every day just a little easier by helping you achieve a life full of rewarding moments. Every day. The site aims to inspire, support and empower you to unlock the extraordinary potential in your everyday life.
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.