I gathered all my ingredients.
You will need:
2. Divide the batter into 2 and shape each one into a log.
3. Slice into rounds and place on your pan.
4. Bake in preheated 350-degree oven for 10 – 12 minutes. You do not want them to brown. Cool.
5. For the glaze pour 1 cup of powdered sugar & 2 1/2 T of milk in a bowl and stir.
6. Lightly drizzle your glaze over the cookie.
7. Add chopped Peanut M&M’s.
I’d love to have you follow along. You can subscribe to my RSS Feed or sign up to receive daily Emails delivered to your inbox. You can also follow along via Facebook, Google + or Twitter.
(Visited 810 times, 1 visits today)